Please Help me decide =)

uloveamanda

Feb 20, 2012
Hey everyone!

I need help on deciding what will be my next purchase. I want something comfortable and good for traveling back and forth to work.
Any and all votes/inputs will be very helpful! THANKS ;)

The top choices are:
Portobello
Galleria
Artsy
Speedy b
Trevi
Evora

You can never go wrong with the speedy b.

However, if you want bells and whistles..:graucho: I would go for galliera or evora. They are stylish and functional bags. I can only say from experience that Trevi and artsy are not always accommodating in every situation.

i love all your choices, but i think the evora will be a nice travel bag! for one it's gorgeous and two.. the GM size is HUGE! :biggrin: definitely enough to fit your daily needs and what not. GL!

I don't have any of these so I can't offer first-hand knowledge, but I really love the look of the trevi. Just beautiful! The portobello also looks like a great bag.

Galiera and portobello are both very comfy. Ive tried porto on in-stores and own a Galliera PM Azur;). I own Artsy but have not got to use her outside the house lol her handle seems ok for being bulky. Not as bad as i originally reported by other members. I think that is to each their own. But my handle seems good..

Thanks for all the advice and suggestions! I'm leaning more towards an damier ebene print since I feel it ages better than the others for everyday use..will be posting my decisions soon ;) thanks again for the help ladies:heart:

I love all of your choices! I actually use my Trevi/Artsy for work in the Fall/Winter and my Galliera/Idylle Speedy for work in the summer. They're all great. I would love to add a Portobello to my collection. I find the Evora too big for me but it may work on you! Now that I have an iPad mini though, I'm finding the Trevi PM a bit small...