Please help me decide....

Coachie3

purses=LOVE!!
Apr 30, 2012
between the saffron Hailey or the saffron Lindsey. I don't have either so for those that do have one/ both please give me some insight to these styles. Would you pick one over the other? What do you like best about either of these styles? TIA everyone:smile:

I don't care for Lindsey because it is so deep and long. If you really do fill it up, you can't get to your stuff in the bottom without removing the top layer of stuff. I also don't like the long look of it. I prefer my bags to be E -W. The Hailey is cute and holds a lot more than it looks. It also slouches beautifully and the short strap is longer than the Lindsey, I think, making it more comfortable on your shoulder, plus the long strap is longer, making it better for crossbody. I can fit everything I carry comfortably in Hailey.

whateve said:
I don't care for Lindsey because it is so deep and long. If you really do fill it up, you can't get to your stuff in the bottom without removing the top layer of stuff. I also don't like the long look of it. I prefer my bags to be E -W. The Hailey is cute and holds a lot more than it looks. It also slouches beautifully and the short strap is longer than the Lindsey, I think, making it more comfortable on your shoulder, plus the long strap is longer, making it better for crossbody. I can fit everything I carry comfortably in Hailey.

This exactly :smile:

I love my Lindsey Saffron, gorgeous colour but one thing I can't stand bout Lindsey is she just can't stand on her own..haha..I mean droopy kinda look not like my Criss cross woven, the leather on Lindsey is buttery soft n somehow I need to put purse organizer n overall will make the bag heavy..JMO

I vote Haily. At first I was unsure about the size too but I was so wrong! I love the slouch and you can get things out with one hand, everything is right there and not buried!

I love my Hailey. It does have more room than you'd initially think. I love the way it slouches. Originally, I didn't think Hailey was the sort of bag for me, but after owning one, I think she is my fav.

Another thing I find is that for a bag in a striking color, I prefer the overall size and shape of the Hailey to a larger bag like the Lindsey. It seems less overwhelming and in-your-face. To me, the smaller pop of color seems to go farther, if that makes sense.

whateve said:

Exactly what I would've said.

I saw a lady in walmart today wearing a black leather hailey and it looked so beautiful the way it hung on her shoulder! I think I have made up my mind:smile: Thanks ladies.....always trusted advice:smile: