Please help me decide!!!

jamiet

Sep 19, 2009
I just recently purchased the kristin flap satchel in brown but I cant decide if I should keep it or return for the animal print chelsea jayden carryall or the new chelsea charlie tote in the khaki/coral. Please help me decide!!

I personally think the kristin flap satchel is a real beauty. Very classy. I love the chelsea jayden in animal (sucker I am). I'm not feeling the chelse charlie tote all that much. If you dont love the kristin I say go for the animal jayden carryall to add some spunk!

I just recently purchased the kristin flap satchel in brown but I cant decide if I should keep it or return for the animal print chelsea jayden carryall or the new chelsea charlie tote in the khaki/coral. Please help me decide!!
I personally love the look of the Kristin flap satchel but I find it is not accessible enough for me...to have to take it off the shoulder and open the flap etc...the tote is just a tote so my vote is for the animal print! Good luck deciding and do post photos!!;)

Definitely Kristin. I like the shape the best. The Charlie is a boring tote shape with a separating zipper that is a deal breaker for me. I don't like the proportions on the Jayden. I love the Kristin. It is a beautiful bag, it is so comfortable to carry, it zips completely up, and the extra pocket is nice.