Please help me decide.....

threecs

O.G.
Jul 21, 2010
Now that I have my speedy 30 in damier....I'm trying to decide on which bag to purchase next....

Should I continue to save up and get the Trevi pm or should I get the Eva in damier?

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated! :biggrin:

Personally, I would get the Eva. I was also considering buying a Trevi, but then I would be picky over which damier bag to carry. With the eva, its easier and its a clutch

SInce you have a speedy 30, for a variety in bag size, I'd get the Eva so you'll have a small bag for quick errands. I have the Trevi PM and it's a great size - it's very similar in capacity to the 30. I sold my damier speedy when I got the trevi PM.

I'd get the Eva if you have the money for it now. Continue to save up for the Trevi but in the meantime you have more versatility with your bags

Good luck choosing!

I have a Damier speedy 30 that I love to use a lot and it is a largish bag. If you do not already own a smaller bag I would get a small bag next (the Eva) and then save up for the Trevi.

Thank you all for your suggestions!:smile: Looks like I'll probably get the Eva and wait on the Trevi as most of you suggested. I really like the versitility of the Eva and since most of my bags are rather large, it would be nice to have something smaller for a change.