Please help me decide.....

threecs

Now that I have my speedy 30 in damier....I'm trying to decide on which bag to purchase next....

Should I continue to save up and get the Trevi pm or should I get the Eva in damier?

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated! :biggrin:

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Sunny San Diego
Personally, I would get the Eva. I was also considering buying a Trevi, but then I would be picky over which damier bag to carry. With the eva, its easier and its a clutch

MsFrida

O.G.
May 13, 2008
Tough decision, I use both all the time. But since you just got a bag it might be time for a clutch next?

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
SInce you have a speedy 30, for a variety in bag size, I'd get the Eva so you'll have a small bag for quick errands. I have the Trevi PM and it's a great size - it's very similar in capacity to the 30. I sold my damier speedy when I got the trevi PM.

Love LV

Love LV
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
I have a Damier speedy 30 that I love to use a lot and it is a largish bag. If you do not already own a smaller bag I would get a small bag next (the Eva) and then save up for the Trevi.

threecs

Thank you all for your suggestions!:smile: Looks like I'll probably get the Eva and wait on the Trevi as most of you suggested. I really like the versitility of the Eva and since most of my bags are rather large, it would be nice to have something smaller for a change.