please help me decide!!!

toxie

happie shopper
Apr 13, 2009
hi everyone,
please please please help me decide!
so what happens is ...i ordered the antique rose embroidered audrey w/ my pce & it finally came!! but there is a little discoloration on the bag, so my SA offered to order me another...so here is the problem, i wanted to order the eggshell audrey before but it was sold out, so i ordered antique rose instead...& now i have a chance to choose which one to order...i like the antique rose, but im afraid that it'll just be a spring/summer bag for me because of the bright color, & for the eggshell, i'm scared of color transfer...what should i do?! helpppp!
which one would u pick?~

I agree with the eggshell issue. Too risky. I, personally, am afraid of getting any light colored gal for that reason. The antique rose can be used throughout the year, I agree. I'm planning on using scarves to accessorize for the seasons. In the fall you can go with browns to "cool" her off. Antique rose is such a pretty color!! Go with it, Girl! :smile:

I have owned white bags before and never had a problem with color transfer.

Get whatever it is you're going to love the love the most. If you get eggshell, you'll just have to be more aware and not roughly rub the jeans against the bag or anything, but nothing life altering.

i like eggshell color. I probably own more white bags than other colors all together. My bone audrey <====== (see the pic??) is doing good. no complain what so ever! and it's really easy to match with any clothes you are wearing :smile:

About worrying about eggshell being "light" I think you will have same issue with antique rose as well. :smile:

OP, I say get the color you like at this moment.

Go for the one you want the Eggshell..

I have 4 white bags and I have never had an issue.. Color transfer does not happen that often...