Please help me decide!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't had my newest LV for more than a couple of weeks and I'm already dreaming of my next one! I have some money set aside and I'm also in the process of selling my previous bag collection (Coach, Gucci, etc). Right now I have a chance to purchase an amazing bag that I really want (I guess you could say it's a HG for me). The only thing that's stopping me is the price tag!

I've been wanting this bag for a long time, but I never thought I could buy it brand new because it's so pricey. Now there's one available in like-new condition for less than the original price, but it's still very expensive. If I get this it'll be the most I've ever spent on a bag. I just keep thinking that with what I would be spending on one bag, I could get the Artsy MM, Damier NF, bagcharm, and cles instead (all things on my wishlist)!

But, I'm also afraid that my chance to own this bag wont come around again, and I really dont want to miss the boat! Ugh...I'm so confused. :s

So, what would you do if you were in my position? Shell out the big bucks for one amazing HG bag, or instead buy two other bags and SLGs that are also on your wishlist?

2. What bag is it?

3. Buy what you love. If you feel it's the HG go for it. I am so glad I had to rethink about my HG and settling for just a few small items to enjoy for the moment. Now I'm setting aside money for my next planned HG.