Please help me decide!

Should I use my $1000 to buy a new handbag or should I use the money for a vacation?

• Handbag

• Vacation

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShoppeGirl

Feb 8, 2006
Okay, I'm wondering what I should do . . . I've saved up $1000 of "fun money" to spend and was wondering weather I should use it to buy a Balenciaga bag that I have been desperately wanting for the longest time or use the money to go on vacation, which I think I'm due for. Decisions, decisions!:shrugs:

What would you do in my shoes? Opinions to help me make this decision would be greatly appreciated! :idea:

I know what I have to say pretty much goes against this forum.....But, I don't know what kind of work environment you are in, but if you feel as though all you do is work and seem to have NO time to have fun and do what you want to do - then take a vacation. Buy a purse while you are on your trip, so maybe it's not the purse you really want but you can always save up again for another purse! At least you are smart to save your money and then decide how to you want to spend it! Unlike, something I have been hearing in ads lately - something about more checks on hand than money in the account? Something to that extent. Take a trip, you deserve it!!!

I personally would go on vacation--recharge your batteries. It might depend on how long it's been since your last vacation. If you're not really feeling the need to get away, then get the Balenciaga.

I can understand the debate...but I say go for the vacation!! Last year I saved up $1k and decided to spend it on a cruise for me AND my bf. We had a week in the Caribbean with some of our closest friends, and I don't regret my decision one bit! :upsidedown:

Go for the vacation...The memories will last so much longer than your love of that bag - guaranteed!!

I'll go for the vacation! Especially since you said you are in need of! You can always buy a handbag later! Also if you go to a vacation, you will relax, and recharge your batteries!!!!!! You will be so happy you took it!

I say do both if you can - you've got a budget that you can easily get away from it all for a few days and buy a bag - maybe a second hand one?
That's what i would do anyway!:flowers: