Please help me decide....

?

Keep it or return it?

1. Keep

2. Return

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I bought this purse off NM a couple of weeks ago on sale.....even though it was a sale item, it was still somewhat expensive. I am really on the fence with this bag, so I am hoping you guys could help me figure this out. I need to decide ASAP....should I keep it or return it? I haven't worn it out.....yet. What do you guys think of it?

THANKS!

IMG_1970.JPG IMG_1962.JPG IMG_1964.JPG
  2. I say return it.

3. I have to agree with elongreach... a return. :sad:

4. It's not my style...but how good of a deal did you get? Hate to say, but sometimes if I get a deal, it makes me like the bag that much more-hah...
    Are you finding it's growing on you? If not, return & get something you love!!!

5. Thanks! I was leaning that way, but my daughter loves this purse! It's a little much and I won't miss it if it's gone, so there's my decision!

6. Return for me too. You'll find something better IMO.

7. Sorry but for me it is a return :flowers:

8. Maybe it looks better IRL, but from the photos I would say return it.

9. ditto

10. Absolutely stunning, but you are very limited with your wardrobe, in my opinion.

11. It's not something I would find myself using alot.... so if you are like me then I would return it.

12. Well, if you get bored you can always play chess on it. ;)

Not a keeper to my eye either. I was in the same boat as you recently. Saw a snakeskin Prada for an insanely low price and almost hit the submit button on the order until I kept thinking what good is the price if I'm lukewarm about it? Thanks to the help of a certain fellow PFer (who knows who she is) I snapped to my senses and didn't order it. It WAS beautiful, but the snakeskin pattern would have been very limiting in my wardrobe choices and I don't like that. It was also STILL very expensive, sale or no sale.

13. It's interesting... It kinda reminds me of a floor in a school bathroom...or Harley Quinn (girlfriend of the Joker from the Batman cartoons).

Sorry. I'd return it.

14. I voted to return. It's an okay bag, but...I think you can find something better.

15. not loving it.. do return..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice