Please help me DECIDE....

rramirez1218

Jun 7, 2008
Hi there can someone please help me pick between:

Vernis Brentwood in Pearl or Monogram Multipli-cite (I know that the Multipli-cite is hard to get but theres one more left at the LV store here in Vancouver)

Thanks

LV-MV-HB-0001.jpg
LVMultiplicite_1.jpg

I do have a Monogram Speedy 35 and a Lockit Vertical...I really love the Brentwood but wanted to use the Multipli-cite as a diaper bag since I'm due to give birth to my 3rd child any day now....

go for the mono..seems like it would be a good diaper bag..all those littel fuctional pockets on the outside and it can be worn on the shoulder correct? your going to need that dealing with 3 little ones ..I know I have two children of my own ..I love my speedy but sometimes I simply have to opt for my neverfull so my hands are free...I don't have any vernis ( well I have an agenda on its way :yahoo:but no bags) ..I had heard there can be some color transfer..I don't know if I would want to use a light bag like that with little kids around :sweatdrop:

I do have a Monogram Speedy 35 and a Lockit Vertical...I really love the Brentwood but wanted to use the Multipli-cite as a diaper bag since I'm due to give birth to my 3rd child any day now....
Congrats on your thrid child ;yahoo: If your intention is for diaper bag, may I suggest you for Saleya or Mini lin diaper bag? Multi cite do have more pockets but the shape can get bulky, Vernis is cute, but a bit challenge to keep up as diaper bag, just my 2 cents :flowers:
p11395730_ph_althero_Ebene
p11085783_ph_hero

Last edited:
rosana84 - I've always been in love with the Multipli-cite...I've tried the Palermo but the PM was a bit on the small size and the GM was too big for me and not a big fan of the Palermo...so many people have it