Please help me DECIDE....

rramirez1218

Jun 7, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Hi there can someone please help me pick between:

Vernis Brentwood in Pearl or Monogram Multipli-cite (I know that the Multipli-cite is hard to get but theres one more left at the LV store here in Vancouver)

Thanks

Jan 18, 2008
i prefer the brentwood especially in pearl and the sun is still shining in Vancouver that you'll be able to use her until the rainy weather sets in :sad:

Jan 18, 2008
I already have the Houston in Pomme and Bellevue GM in Violette would you still decide on the Brentwood? thanks
If you don't have any mono pieces than maybe you should get the Multipli-cite? Which one do you think you'll use more?

Last edited:

rramirez1218

Jun 7, 2008
Vancouver, BC
I do have a Monogram Speedy 35 and a Lockit Vertical...I really love the Brentwood but wanted to use the Multipli-cite as a diaper bag since I'm due to give birth to my 3rd child any day now....

Devonmusic

O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
California
go for the mono..seems like it would be a good diaper bag..all those littel fuctional pockets on the outside and it can be worn on the shoulder correct? your going to need that dealing with 3 little ones ..I know I have two children of my own ..I love my speedy but sometimes I simply have to opt for my neverfull so my hands are free...I don't have any vernis ( well I have an agenda on its way :yahoo:but no bags) ..I had heard there can be some color transfer..I don't know if I would want to use a light bag like that with little kids around :sweatdrop:

I do have a Monogram Speedy 35 and a Lockit Vertical...I really love the Brentwood but wanted to use the Multipli-cite as a diaper bag since I'm due to give birth to my 3rd child any day now....
Congrats on your thrid child ;yahoo: If your intention is for diaper bag, may I suggest you for Saleya or Mini lin diaper bag? Multi cite do have more pockets but the shape can get bulky, Vernis is cute, but a bit challenge to keep up as diaper bag, just my 2 cents :flowers:

Last edited:

rramirez1218

Jun 7, 2008
Vancouver, BC
rosana84 - I've always been in love with the Multipli-cite...I've tried the Palermo but the PM was a bit on the small size and the GM was too big for me and not a big fan of the Palermo...so many people have it