**please Help Me Decide**

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. pigalle all the way!:tup:

2. another vote for purple!!

3. Thanks everyone for your opinions!!:flowers: I called and bought the Purple one.:yahoo: I am so excited & happy that I decided to step out of my comfort zone! The purple will definately make my fall & winter less gloomy. I will post pics when it arrives.:heart:

4. congrats! looking forward to purple pics!!

5. CONGRATS plzrck!!! I'm glad you found what you wanted :yes: That Pigalle Bay is TDF:tup: Looking forward to seeing pics when she gets home :heart:

6. Oh wow how exciting and I am soo jealous at the moment!

Which location find it at?

7. I got it from the Las Vegas Boutique. It was their last one. I have been working with Ashley, one of their wonderful SA's! I am so happy!

8. congrats can't wait to see her:heart:

9. oh the purple defo!

10. OH, wow, that's fantastic, I want to be bold, too and buy a nicely coloured bag, too! This will definitely be my next purchase!

11. congrats on your purchase! I think the purple really suits this bag! :tup:

12. Purple, all year round, no mistake!

13. Love it in Purple....

14. purple! it looks like you already have a neutral bay, so try the other one for a POP of color!

15. I also say go with the Purple! Add a little color to your handbag wardrobe! I always get neutral bags too, and I'm just starting to venture out into the world of colored bags. And I find that once I get them, I find all kinds of things to match them that I didnt expect to find! Go for it! Live a little! The Purple is gorgeous! The Purple is fun! The Purple is calling out your name! :woohoo:You NEED the Purple!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice