please help me decide...

trevor

Sep 5, 2006
should i or shouldn't i get this new tote in blush for about $400-450 (including overseas shipping)? do you think it's worth it? i need a new work tote n i like the colour. i also like the look of the stella, so do you think i should hold out for one or get this new tote now? i like both designs equally much but i think the stella's more of a "classic" so m thinking it's ok to pay more for one but not a new tote? :confused1:

so what do you guys think? please give me your thoughts. :tup: or :tdown:? thanks a lot :smile:

here's the ebay link btw.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sid=m37&satitle=110244315537&category0=&fvi=1

thanks biggirlmom, i saw this one but i don't like the bright pink, well not for a tote anyway, so preferred the dull pink of the new tote. i am also considering the eggplant new tote and the red stella, though i think there will be big fights for these two. haha... there's this other stella in washed rose on ebay but the starting price seems a little high. but that colour's quite nice too.

thanks biggirlmom, i saw this one but i don't like the bright pink, well not for a tote anyway, so preferred the dull pink of the new tote. i am also considering the eggplant new tote and the red stella, though i think there will be big fights for these two. haha... there's this other stella in washed rose on ebay but the starting price seems a little high. but that colour's quite nice too.
I saw that washed rose Stella. The bag is also beatiful. I hope that you can find the perfect bright pink bag. :yes: