Please help me decide!

aptmtb

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Hi LV forum - I am a Chanel addict and usually hang out in the Chanel forum, but I've always wanted to try LV and I have an opportunity to get one LV bag and one wallet and I need your help to decide.

My lifestyle is that I live in Seattle where it rains quite a bit. We have a 2.5 year old so hand held bags don't work because I'm mostly holding our son or holding his hand. My favorite bags are light and fits comfortably against the body when worn over the shoulders. For those who are familiar with Chanel, I love the Expandable Flap and the Baby Cabas for those reasons.

Can you help me choose a LV bag? I've narrowed it down to:

1) Neverfull (this was on Oprah's list of bags that are good for your back and shoulders). Which size do you all prefer?

2) Monogram Canvas Popincourt Haut - what are the pros/cons compared to Neverfull? I like the fact that this has a zipper top

3) Monogram Canvas Batignolles Vertical - I'm short so N/S bags are a bit harder to wear

4) Monogram Canvas Batignolles Horizontal - is this deep enough for most of your belongings?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

out of your choices i'd pick either neverfull MM or BH.. but i also suggest tivoli GM and palermo GM because those ones have a zipper top and can be carried over the shoulder... galliera pm would also be a good choice. montorgueil is very practical and is reasonably priced (but it doesn't give you a WOW factor IMO). if it rains a lot you may also consider things in damier (like saleya pm/mm, hampstead MM). if money isn't a problem then go for some of the LE items... they are just TDF! lol sorry for the long post.. i guess i didn't help much =P but please update us on which one you pick (=

1) Neverfull (this was on Oprah's list of bags that are good for your back and shoulders). Depends on what you need to carry everyday. Personally I would say with small one the mm would do you. It will also go over your shoulder better then a pm. If you need to carry a lot for your little one then go with the gm but I think the MM holds a ton

2) Monogram Canvas Popincourt Haut - what are the pros/cons compared to Neverfull? I like the fact that this has a zipper top Great if you carry very little and need to carry a diaper or bottle with you, I dont think its going to work if you have to carry baby things.

3) Monogram Canvas Batignolles Vertical - I'm short so N/S bags are a bit harder to wear Not a fan

4) Monogram Canvas Batignolles Horizontal - is this deep enough for most of your belongings? Is perfect, I think its very close in size to the MM neverful. You might just like the straps better because they are wider. You would be able to carry your needs and some baby stuff as well.

Of the chosen bags i'd go for the MM based on price and its light.

Which size do you all prefer?[/B]

2) Monogram Canvas Popincourt Haut - what are the pros/cons compared to Neverfull? I like the fact that this has a zipper top

3) Monogram Canvas Batignolles Vertical - I'm short so N/S bags are a bit harder to wear

4) Monogram Canvas Batignolles Horizontal - is this deep enough for most of your belongings?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

What about the Cabas Mezzo. It's my "go to" bag, carry everything I want plus a little more. Handheld, shoulder or pushback with your arm. I'm sure you'll find the perfect bag, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to stop at one!