Which one should i get?

• Sienna Brief

• Violet City

Results are only viewable after voting.

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
Im torn between the Sienna Brief and the Violet City....I can only afford one:crybaby:, cos im also getting a Grenat work and Magenta city.
Here are pics of the two bags....i've never seen the brief style in real life, but i like the pics i saw here on the forum:heart:. The brief is the last one left in the store, the leather looks very thick however one side of the leather is slightly veiner than the other.
briefsienna.jpg
cityV.jpg

If you care at all about resale value, get the Violet City! Plus, I think it's way more practical. If it were between the Violet City and a Sienna City, I might have recommended the Sienna City because the color would be more versatile. I just don't like the Brief style, and I don't think very many people do (certainly not compared to the City).

100% violet city!! i just got my violet first and it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen!! :love:
also, the uneven leather on the sienna turns me off... i've had a blueberry day like that once, and while in the beginning i loved the fact that its unusual... when it got broken in.. it ended up looking weird :sad:. Like partially melted plastic.

Welcome back!!!!! And congrats on the Magenta City and a Grenat Work:heart:

I have to say the Sienna Brief, I love love love the Sienna color, and from the pics, the leather looks gorgeous and smooshy, not dry at all:shrugs:
I have the Sienna Work that I adore to death...the color is sooo versatile and it practically goes withe everything while giving that "neutral pop". I have a Violet MU that I love, but between these two color I have to say the Sienna.

100% violet city!! i just got my violet first and it's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen!! :love:
also, the uneven leather on the sienna turns me off... i've had a blueberry day like that once, and while in the beginning i loved the fact that its unusual... when it got broken in.. it ended up looking weird :sad:. Like partially melted plastic.
Yea..thats the only thing bugs me, I really really like the color:heart:.so the less even thing will not getting better with use, right?

I'd almost wait for a different one. I love that violet City, but with the colors you already have, something like Sienna would be really pretty and different. Maybe you could find a different Sienna that you like??

I'd almost wait for a different one. I love that violet City, but with the colors you already have, something like Sienna would be really pretty and different. Maybe you could find a different Sienna that you like??
Its the last one left in the store, i don't know when they'll get more Sienna in. Im goin overseas next month, i wanna get the bag before that so i can get 10% tax back.