Please help me decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of buying myself a Xmas gift and can't decide which one. Here are the 3 that I like (wish I have money to buy them all!):

Damier Trevi PM
    Manhattan PM
    Tivoli PM

This will be my second LV, (I only have the Azur Saleya PM). I'm 5.2' and petite frame, I want a bag that's elegant, which one of these should I buy ? I'm planning on visitting the boutique next weekend (after the Tivoli is launched) so I can try all 3, but I want to ask your opinions on which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance! :flowers:

2. I like the tivoli and the trevi - i love the pleats in them. I also like that you can make it a handheld bag or a shoulder bag. I'm not that big a fan of the manhattan - i don't think it's very elegant. It's more of a day bag to me. i would just go see all of them. i'd like to see what the tivoli looks like in real life.

3. I like the Trevi and then the Manhattan. Not a fan of the Tivoli from what I've seen so far. But the Trevi is the epitome of elegance!