Please help me decide....

Rose: is the white kelly clemence/swift or epsom?
If its epsom...I'ld totally go for it.
I love white so I would say trade one of your togo's for the white kelly (as I personally think black and BM are similar - obivously they are different...but similar enough if you compare white & black or white & NM)

Ladies, thank you very much.....I am clearly a Kelly girl, but do need a tote on some days.

I did get my Birkin out to have a look at her again... she is very unhappy with me!

Buy her a new scarf, Rose!! Quick!

I do agree with the suggestion that a GP tote might fill in the gap left if you do sell your togo birkin. And your BB birkin will be there to fill her shoes as well....

See how you feel tomorrow, thinking of that w/toile kelly in the light of day again....

^^^ well, I am pretending that the Chevaux de France that arrived today is just for her. I will take them both out to tea tomorrow to make up for calling her, gulp, 'this thing'....

Buy her a new scarf, Rose!! Quick!

I do agree with the suggestion that a GP tote might fill in the gap left if you do sell your togo birkin. And your BB birkin will be there to fill her shoes as well....

See how you feel tomorrow, thinking of that w/toile kelly in the light of day again....

The GP does not work for me at all. I am really not a tote girl. I love my kellys and Chanel reissues. So, if I need (and I do) a tote, it will have to be the Birkin, as that's as Rose friendly as totes get....

Rose, I realize that you have already made up your mind to get a white Kelly after your orders come in, but I'm adding my 2 cents in for what it's worth. I also see you as a Kelly, rather than a Birkin, girl. QM's picture certainly proved to me just how gorgeous you would look with a white/toile Kelly. I have lusted after pazt's Kelly myself and so after much hesitation, I bought a white/toile Bolide this spring (OK, not quite the same as a Kelly, but it's what was available) and have really enjoyed her this summer--and I have not had to baby her at all. I think you would really enjoy having a non-dark basic, yet classic, Kelly in your bag collection.

No (well, maybe)... But primarily you are wonderful, helpful and an invaluable member....we are all so lucky to have you here and I have learned so much from your postings.
Just today I encountered a VERY similar situation with a white/toile combo style bag and I am similarly torn, so this thread was perfect for me.....and you have been so sensible.....whereas I am just going a tad crazy, ;)!

eeeeeeeeeeeeek, I am addict!!