Please Help Me Decide!

Okay, after taking another look at my wardrobe, I see that the orange could be a little problematic and the black too dark for my darker clothes plus, I agree with ms piggy, not as exciting. So, I think I'm going with the blonde! That one really shows the weave the best, and it's gorgeous. BV sure makes it hard to make decisions when you're on a limited budget, don't they!!!??? :smile:

valkyrie360 - congrats on your choice. Look forward to see your pics! And I totally agree with you, BV really does have this spell on you. I bought my first BV not even 2 wks ago - I should be satisifed and which I totally am but I still want to make another purchase...there are just so many nice colours and designs....sigh... :shrugs:

My sister has a knot clutch and a medium veneta in that orange and they look fab. For a small size bag, I'd go for a colour with.a bit more punch.

Thanks everyone! I chose the blonde one, I just wanted to let you all know that there are one of each left at the Woodbury Commons Outlet for $380.00 apiece! Normally they retail for $580.00 so that's pretty awesome! Just know that they call blonde "butter yellow." John was the SA there who was really helpful to me!

I'm coming in a bit late, but my vote was going to be Blonde, because IRL it's delicious! IMO, in that small size, it can be very elegant, yet young and casual - so versatile and overall very chic. Good job!!

They already have some of the new colors at the outlet?!?

They do, myindulgence, but not carmino (they had one iron bag but it zoomed out the door) and they don't think they're getting any in. I think they have a large veneta in the blonde, but I'm not sure...

Well, I actually started out calling them looking for something carmino in a small bag, either the iron or toggle (what they call the baby). They didn't have anything in that color but they showed me a picture of what they had in the bag I was looking for. They are very accommodating!