Please Help Me Decide

1. my hh hobo is taking a long time to get to me and in the meanwhile I have begun to suffer from buyer's remore. Active Endeavors has a 20% sale and I really like this bag, maybe more than the HH hobo. What do you think? The only difference between the pictures and my "choices" is that the hobo I ordered is in chocolate (I can't find a model-picture for that color). Anna Corinna Saddlebag or HH Hobo?????
    Factors to consider:
    1. Will it tote a lot of junk and still look good?
    2. Will it look dated next season?
    Thank you sooo much for your input. I can't con any of my loved ones to "talk purses" with me. You forum members are my only consul in this

acsaddle2.jpg haydenharnetthobo2.jpg haydenharnett.jpg
  2. The two choices are: Saddle bag by Anna or Havana Hobo by HH, right? In chocolate? I only knew of black or luggage, so could you point me to a website that shows the bag you ordered? Then I'll be able to give a better opinion.

PS-I have been using my HH Mercer Satchel in Chalk lately, and it is very wonderful!

3. I like both. The leather looks better on the HH. Tough decision. the Anna looks bigger. That might be better for toting your junk around.

I don't think either will look dated any time soon.

4. My vote goes to the HH.

5. I like the AC better, but I do recall some posts questioning the quality of AC bags.

6. I am liking the AC better myself, but these quality concerns are concerning. Also, intertia makes the HH decision the easiest. I would have to cancel it to purchase the saddlebag. I will wait patiently, for another week, at the most. The hayden harnett bag was supposed to be here last saturday. thanks for all the help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice