Please help me decide....Whiskey or Choco Paddy

In that case, I'd definitely go with the Whiskey.

I have both on order now, the Choco should be shipped any day from NAP, and I have the Whiskey on pre-order from NM (figure I can space out the financial pain that way).

Hmmm... personally I like the whiskey more, I think it stands out more. I also have just never liked the color brown. I also think that the lighter color is more casual. And to go with black I am not sure which matches better, can you wear brown with black these days? I never know. I vote Whiskey I think it shows off the pretty leather more.

whiskey! tan/cognac color with black is so unbelievably chic-looking to me recently, so the whiskey can go with just about anything you wear. i also think that overly dark colors tend to hide the gorgeous details of bags like the paddington - it's probably why i own no black or dark-brown bags.

I personally prefer choco brown still. If you want the paddy to go with your casual wear, then I recommend the whiskey. If you want to take it to work and to go along with your professional outfit, then go with brown.

Irissy said:
I personally prefer choco brown still. If you want the paddy to go with your casual wear, then I recommend the whiskey. If you want to take it to work and to go along with your professional outfit, then go with brown.

That's how I'm rationalizing buying both, LOL! ;)