Please help me decide which reissue is best

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am having trouble deciding between the black reissue with new gold chain and the striped patent reissue with dark silver chain. I have blonde hair and wear yellow gold jewelry during the day and white gold at night. Which do you like better? Which wears best? Thanks for your help and advice! :confused1:

2. i say just go for the black reissue with the gold chain! its a classic and u cant go wrong no matter what!...

3. I vote for black reissue with gold chains too! :biggrin:

4. black.

5. me fourth!

6. me 5th...black

7. me 6th...black WGH

8. Matte black with gold hw. IMHO, there's really no comparison between the two.

9. I wholeheartedly agree with everyone!! :smile: Matte black w/ gold h/w is simply stunning!!! :love:

10. ^^
    I vote for the blact - thats what I want.
    My s/a @ Chanel on Rodeo drive could find one anywhere.
    do you know where I could find one:nuts::nuts:

11. i vote for the black reissue for gold chains too. its gorgeous!

just wondering.. ladies, do you think it is neccessary to match sliver accessories with the gold hardware? would it look funny with sliver earrings/necklaces?

12. Another vote for black with gold hw!

13. black, go fo it:wlae:

14. Matte black, no doubt.

15. matte black GWH is just perfect! go for it!