Please help me decide which Pourpre to get!!!

Which style of Pourpre should I get?

• PT: It's a good size and a very convenient one. Can carry my whole life & good for everyday.

• City: It's a standard size, a tad too small, but won't get attention that much.

Results are only viewable after voting.

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I can't help but to jump off my ban when I'm this obsess.

I'm getting Poupre RH bag, but I'm torn between City and PT.

I'm usually a PT girl. I love the size of the bag better but not sure I'll be comfortable with a big red bag. I found City to be a good size, but just a tad too small and I normally carry it only on my play day.

Which one you think will be better? I just can't think straight now.

My personaly choice would be a City :yes: I don't think it will draw any less attention than a PT, though. It's just a better combination imo; red + RH + City.

you and i seem to have the same problem. i want to try the city rh style but love the comfort of the pt so much. i tried the city rh in tempete on a couple of times and just can't feel right about it. too short, too square, too tight under the shoulder. i can't think straight neither. i want to add a new style to my collection but just can't picture myself with the city, i can't really explain why. it doesn't feel right on me.
good luck with your decision. have you seen a gorgeous pourpre rh pt posted on the forum lately?

I think you answered your own question here lol
Go for the part time, if that's what will work ultimately for you. Think of this, after spedning so much money on a bag, you want to USE It, right? :kiss:

^^ Agreed.

You said it, sista! PT seems like the best choice for you. Pourpre's intensity is beautiful for sure, but I don't think its that bright for a red.

The colors that are already in your collection aren't all muted so no worries, you can rock red with the best of them. Jaune and Granny are on the brighter side, so I don't see why red wouldn't fit right in. :yes:

PT as you will feel more comfortable carrying it.

This red is quite deep, not like some other bright red, so I don't think a city or PT would make a huge difference.

Good luck! BTW, I thought you are banned until 2010! LOL, just kidding!

^ Its okay, ban can come after Pourpre right? :graucho::lol:

Well if you like PT then go for this beautiful drop dead gorgeous color that is not overly in your face but still able to make a statement in PT! :drool: I'm SURE you can work it, since I don't think you're afraid of colors! :biggrin: