Please, help me decide which monsters

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Folks, I need your help to decide which monster I should get. Both of these are so adorable. I already have a red one with the crystal eyes. Now, these monsters are coming in and I have a hard time deciding which one. Your opinions count :smile: Picture 1 (green) or Picture 2 (black)

Attached Files:

2. I love the green one!! Can I ask what store? I havn't been able to locate any except the black one with red and yellow face;)

3. Hi, I like the green one better, too.
    :smile:

4. PollyGal, I don't know where you are located and which one you are looking for, but there are some on mytheresa.com. :smile:

5. Go for the green one! It was all over the Fendi Runway Show last season, I feel like that one would be harder to get but so worth it if you do!

6. The green one! So cute. :smile:

7. Thank you so much! I am awaiting my new one from NAP but will check out mytheresa also!;)

8. Green for sure

9. Hi Pollygal, this is a pre-order. All Fendi stores in the U.S. will have these two monsters I posted for the Spring collection. And in addition to the Karlito charm which is the replica of Karl Lagerfeld costs $1,500. I placed mine at Fendi in Miami. Call one of the stores now to pre-order.

10. Ah...It's a tough decision. I love them both actually....but the price is so darn expensiveeee... :nuts:

11. Thank you for your opinion. They are so cute, aren't they? I've never been so obsessed with bag charms, but I guess Fendi nails it!

12. Yes...they are cuter in person than in pictures. They are so huge... Love it. I can leave the house without one of these charms hanging on my purse...lol They rock 'n roll my purses! :hbeat:

13. Thanks for your input. Go for green...yay...

14. Hi! I wouldn't go for green because I like pink. But choose the one you like best or the one that matches your bags best! ;)

15. Here he is! My new furry friend!;)

Attached Files: