Please help me decide which legacy bag colour to buy!!

1. Hi, I am about to go and buy the new legacy shoulder bag but can't decide which colour to buy.:shrugs:

I feel that the black one is the safer and smarter choice and I also just don't have a black bag currently but I also really love the whiskey one. So please help me decide- I am going to buy it after work today- I am sooo excited! :yes:

Thanks in advance!:flowers:

10328_B4BK-1_d2.jpg 10328_B4WY-1_d2.jpg
  2. Oh Marie! Congrats in advance - you're going to love this bag. As far as color goes, between those two, I'd go with the whiskey b/c I think it has a bit more character, but I'm admittedly on an anti-black kick, so I may be a little biased.

Enjoy your purchase and post pics when you get it!

3. :yes: Thank you!:yes:

The last year I have also had a bit of an anti-black phase- that's why I am wondering if I should finally get a bag in black...Help!:shrugs:

4. I am a black bag kind of person, but in this style the whiskey is just so gorgeous. I'd skip the black for this style.

5. I vote for the Whiskey, it is lovely in person. I bought the Ali flap in Whiskey, and the matching wallet.

6. There will ALWAYS be a nice black bag--- and that whiskey is just TDF! :drool:

WHISKEY ALL THE WAY! :graucho:

7. Whiskey! I just got that very bag in whiskey on Sat. and I love it!

8. the WHISKEY FOORRSURE!! very pretty color!! :heart:

9. whiskey

10. the whiskey looks awesome.

11. Whiskey!

12. I've got to throw in a vote for black. Yes, I have a very strong bias towards black bags but, because there really isn't a way to clean the legacy leather, I'd be very hesitant about anything other than black. I love my black shoulder zip so much!

You are going to love whatever bag you decide on - I can't say enough good things about the Legacy collection as a whole. Congratulations on your upcoming purchase! Let us know what you decide to get and be sure to post photos!!

13. Alright Ladies, I listened to your advice and went with the Wiskey one-
    and I absolutely love it!! :yahoo: Here are some pix :yes:

Thanks again!

PA120012.JPG PA120003.JPG PA120005.JPG
  14. And two more:yes:

PA120009.JPG PA120011.JPG
  15. :yahoo::nuts::yahoo:

:love: AWESOME!!! :love:

:party:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice