Please Help Me Decide Which Black Fiore!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Black Revival Audra vs. Black Shir Honor Audra

1. Black Revival Audra (Black W/ Gold)...Simple

2. Black Shir Honor Audra (Black W/ Silver)...Ruched

3. None - I don't like Fiore Bags...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm debating on these two black new Audras - which one do you like better - I have a black Kooba that's black leather with gold studs so I'm thinking that's too similar, but then I think is that Shir Honor too "biker" (for lack of a better word)...but I do like the black with silver hardware vs. black with gold. Any thoughts?:confused1:

BIG-isah64000blk.jpg BIG-isah62020blk.jpg
  2. between the two, it's
    [​IMG]

although... i still think the bag looks too busy.

3. Neither is really my style I'm afraid, so I voted neither, which means I should be ignored!

4. I swear the Audra is my all time favorite IF bag. It's such a nice bag. I saw the Shir Honor. I just think that ruffly look is too busy. Hubby and I just went browsing IF bags online. They sure do have some funky bags nowdays. I just told him that I like the more classic all leather bags without all the fancy stuff. I am still contemplating the Dream Weaver Harriet. I should get one now since some are on good sales but I just can't make up my mind if I really like it.

5. Out of the two I'd go with the one with the silver hardware, but I'm not really nuts about either one. Sorry.