Please help me decide which 2 bags to carry tomorrow

Which bags should I pick? Please vote and comment

• Total voters

LuxBoy_AJ

May 19, 2014
koalamodelsagency.com
Tomorrow I'm off doing some Christmas shopping and having some video conferences as well as meeting up some friends and gym. I have quite a lot to carry so up until now I have managed to fill a K28, B35, Medium Lady Dior and a LV Onthego MM.

Help me downsize a little bit haha I will look crazy carrying all of them? Or is it okey since to can be worn on the shoulders? I love them all!

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I think you want to avoid a K and B together, or the K and L Dior together, they are both too lady-like together.

The LV has quite a bit of logo and so does the Dior. But the LV can hold your gym stuff and it would be a good shopper, the Dior will act as a real handbag. Both basically black. A lot of logo but it's Christmas so there's no such thing as overdressed.

I hope we get a pic of you in action! :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: LuxBoy_AJ

LuxBoy_AJ

May 19, 2014
koalamodelsagency.com
I think you want to avoid a K and B together, or the K and L Dior together, they are both too lady-like together.

The LV has quite a bit of logo and so does the Dior. But the LV can hold your gym stuff and it would be a good shopper, the Dior will act as a real handbag. Both basically black. A lot of logo but it's Christmas so there's no such thing as overdressed.

I hope we get a pic of you in action! :biggrin:
Thank you! I think you are very right
I will definitely post a picture

• Love
Reactions: papertiger