Please help me decide what color bag to get?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need to buy a new bag that will hopefully be as multi-purpose as possible (good for work, hanging out, etc.) I love the color of the slate blue bag but am not sure if the color makes it not as useful as the tan or the black. I love the idea of both the tan and the black bags. The tan one seems more of an all-season bag, whereas the black one doesn't seem as suited for summer.

I don't know which to pick! :confused1: Please help! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and.....which color do you like better for this kooba?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you!!!!

2. i really like the tan color

3. Both of the Kooba's are gorgeous, but I think the tan shows off the details of the bag better.

4. I absolutely love the tan Kooba for the reasons stated above by pseub...definitely shows the detailing in the bag and would be "second glance worthy". I also believe that the blue bag can absolutely be used as a multi-purpose bag that should go with everything. Speaking from experience on that, I have a Kenneth Cole New York in a dark teal blue that goes with everything, and my choice on that bag was the teal blue and a dark chocolate color. I wear that blue bag with everything. It really goes well with everything that I wear. You might consider the blue because you can always get a tan color any time you want to.

5. I really like the blue one...but then blue's my favourite colour so maybe I'm biased?! :P