Please help me decide - ultimate stitch or Just Mademoiselle?

Nahreen

Nahreen
O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Hi

I contacted two separate SA:s in order to find a classic mini or small white flap bag. Neither of them had one.

Instead one had a medium ultimate stitch bag in ivory lambskin with white thread and SHW. However, there was only a picture of a black one so I´ve not seen the white.

The other SA has a white medium Just Mademoiselle bag in aged calfskin with gold chain.

Now I have difficulties deciding which one to pick. I can only get one of them.
Please help me decide. I want one that will be timeless and not go out of fashion.

i would think the JM will be more timeless. the ultimate stitch tends to give a more casual feel, does nt hv a timeless look and rather slouchy in terms of the shape.

Thanks Bagamind. I´m now searching purseforum for more info and I came across a thread about the ultimate stitch where I read that the threads had started to loosen.

I've seen the Ultimate stitch bag and was ambivalent about purchasing it because the stitches were so large that it looked like they would fray. Especially on the back where the bag would come in contact with your body.

Israeli_Flava: I would love to buy a mini or small but they are hard to find especially if you like me want a certain colour, material etc besides being a bit too expensive. We don´t have any store here either. I like the JM and the Ultimate stitch from the pictures I´ve seen and they are reasonably priced. I thought to buy one bag now and then keep looking for a classic mini aswell. At the moment both dollar and Euro are cheap so better take this opportunity.

Oh I see. Well the JM is adorable and very classic looking. I have a large aged gold from Cruise and I absolutely love it. I'm not fond of the Ult Stitch. Just my opinion.