PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!! To clutch or not to clutch?!!

For those who haven't seem the limelight clutch, here is an example on ebay..

It's the smaller size of what SJP carries in the SATC movie!!!
I bought it because of that reason:blush::girlsigh:

Hi, lilbou64:
I'd say keep the LV limelight clutch, it is one of a kind design. Excellent taste.:tup:

Save up for Chanel timeless clutch. They won't discontinue it, unless you want specific color or leather of it. I have Dark Silver lambskin timeless clutch and it is high maintenance for that vulnerable leather:P but I love it.

LV limelight is so chic and you can dress up or down easily like Chanel timelss. And it is more scratch resistible than lambskin timeless. (if you want a Caviar or calfskin timeless, it is also easy to be taken care of as LV limelight clutch.) :yes:

i was told by a SA friend that, this LV clutch in which they used in photoshoot a few times, the material threat start to come out from the corner of the bag if its use often, at the same range of price, i would rather go buy chanel clutch, not because im so over LV, but the bag is not leather made, its fabric, so not worth it, unless u really :heart: it

They are both lovely, but I am leaning toward the Chanel. Classic & elegant.

I really don't care for the metal plate on the LV bag. There are monograms all over it so why the plate too? Just a bit much IMO.:buttercup:

Thank you for all of your advice! I think I am going to keep the Limelight for now and save up for the timeless clutch!!!
So many bags so little money!!!!!!!

Great choice ... I was going to vote for the limelight as well! Although the timeless clutch is beautiful, I find the limelight much more unique and interesting. I'm sure you'll have your timeless clutch soon!:graucho: