PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE!! To clutch or not to clutch?!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, I am usually at the balenciaga forum.. but I totally LOVE chanel as well!!:heart::heart::heart:
    Anyway, here is my problem.. I got a Louis Vuitton Limelight clutch in Noir in the PM size last week, but then I fell in love with the Chanel Black timeless clutch!!!!:drool:
    Sadly, I can only afford to have one..:crybaby:
    Should I keep the limelight or sell it and get the chanel one?!!:confused1:
    Honest opinions please!!!
    thanks gals!

2. show us the pic of LV, then we all decide, otherwise, we all will bias and say CHANEL!

3. I personally think that the chanel clutch has a more timeless and elegant shape where the LV clutch doesn't hold the same image.

4. Definitely the Chanel clutch. It's timeless.

5. Timeless clutch without a doubt. Although I must admit I am biased as I have one in black lambskin! But I also had a Limelight GM in Noir (which I later sold) and it was gorgeous but no where near as gorgeous as the clutch! xxx

6. I think the chanel one would be a better buy - its timeless and is in leather - unless you're thinking of the satin one. i do like the LV clutch in the larger size in gold!

7. I'm not a fan of the Chanel one, but I don't know what the LV one looks like, so...

8. I have both the Chanel clutch has more structure to it then the limelight, the LV is cute and limited. If you plan to get another clutch in time, I suggest keep the lime light and get the Chanel clutch later, it is not a limited piece in black , because once the lime lights are gone, you wont be able to grab another one, except on ebay or other consignment stores.

9. Chanel chanel chanel

10. Yep, I agree with needing to see a picture as well because you can already see the bias starting.

11. i vote for the limelight! i love it! especially gold

12. I have no idea how the Limelight looks like. Please post a picture? :tender:

13. I definitely like the Chanel clutch. I think is it more "dressy" than the LV one, but it depends what you are wanting it for. I like the "classic" shape of the Chanel and think it will be timeless. I am a little partial to Chanel, but do own several LV's.

14. The Chanel clutch! It's so timeless! :love: