Please help me decide - Tivoli GM, Galleria PM or Neo Cabby GM??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I am going to Paris in March and I would really like to get 1 LV bag there. I already have a Saleya PM and like to get another mono bag this time. I find that the handles of Saleya PM are not very comfy as one of the handles will tend to slip off my shoulders. As Tivoli GM & Neo Cabby GM are using similar type of handles, I am wondering whether it will be the same. Tho I know Galleria PM is very comfy but I find that it is too common on the streets so can you ladies give me some advise?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. Out of your choices, I've owned the Galliera. I would say the Neo Cabby, because its discontinued, and you can always get the other two bags later

3. I like the Tivoli GM

4. Tivoli GM. You don't see a lot of people with it. It is gorgeous IRL!!

5. I have a neo cabby PM, and I would NEVER give this bag up, it's so comfortable to carry and goes great with everything ! :yes:

If you're looking for a monogram bag though, definitely the galliera !

6. GALLIERA!!!!!!!!l

7. Thanks, for those having Tivoli GM, can you advise whether the handles are comfy?

8. Galliera since I'm not liking the other choices.

9. Galliera!

10. T*i*v*o*l*i

GM
    :smile:

11. My Opinion:
    1. Trevi GM is a little bit too big and heavy but it's perfect for the travelling. I have PM and it matches to any clothes and occasion. And I like it's smell as well.
    2. Galliera
    3. Neo Cabby

12. I mainly use the tivoli gm as a handheld. i don't really like it on the shoulder. it can seem a little bulky on the bottom and the handles don't stay put for me. but you definitely don't see it very often and it gets tons of compliments. i use it as a work bag and it holds a lot which I love. and it looks good with both casual and professional attire. all three are terrific bags though! have fun deciding :smile:

13. Tivoli GM handles are comfy on the shoulder (plus you can adjust the length), plus you have the added option to carry it as a handbag or in the crook of your arm. The Galleria is a nice choice as well (I have my eye on a PM now) but it looks best as a shoulder bag.

14. I would vote for the galliera

15. I love the Neo Cabby :smile: