• 2.5 per ear (5 TCW) round diamond studs + simple diamond band

• 5.5 asscher solitaire diamond ring + .5 per ear (1 TCW) asscher studs

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 4, 2009
Hello all,

I've been losing sleep because I can't decide. Here are the choices:

2.5 carat per ear round studs (5 carat total weight) + simple diamond band

-or-

5.5 carat asscher solitaire diamond ring + .5 carat per ear asscher studs (1 carat total weight)

I honestly feel like I would love both equally and get the same amount of use. Wish I could have both but its not an option. Please help me decide.

Hello all,

I've been losing sleep because I can't decide. Here are the choices:

2.5 carat per ear round studs (5 carat total weight) + simple diamond band

-or-

5.5 carat asscher solitaire diamond ring + .5 carat per ear asscher studs (1 carat total weight)

I honestly feel like I would love both equally and get the same amount of use. Wish I could have both but its not an option. Please help me decide.
I like the second choice.

I'll be voice on the other end.

I like the first option because I'm not really a ring person. A simple diamond band is elegant and easier to stack.

I think a really nice pair of studs will take you through your whole life with minimal fuss and will go with everything.

2, except I'd get round studs

I'll be voice on the other end.

I like the first option because I'm not really a ring person. A simple diamond band is elegant and easier to stack.

I think a really nice pair of studs will take you through your whole life with minimal fuss and will go with everything.
Tough choice!
I'm not a ring person either (although I might make an exception in this case) but would get round stones if you go with studs. I have 5 TCW studs martini and they really make a statement.