please help me decide speedy b 30 or palermo pm

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

speedy b 30 or palermo pm

1. speedy b 30

2. palermo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I can't decide between a speedy b 30 or a palermo pm....what do you ladies think? i already have a speedy 30 de (without the straps), and i never find myself using it because of the top handle. i like the pleating and the structured bottom of the palermo...and i like the versatility of the strap for the speedy b...please help me decide

2. You could sell your Speedy to fund the Speedy B and then get the Palermo too. But if you had to choose one, I'd choose the Palermo. I think that bag is so cute

3. I like the palermo. It would add some variety to your growing collection.

4. I'm getting a Speedy B myself so I have to say Speedy B.

5. Sounds like the Palermo is what you really want. I'm pretty sure you can buy a longer strap or get the speedy b strap for it. ;)

6. Oooh Palermo is so beautiful. I'm a sucker for her beautiful pleats though!!

7. Palermo PM. Much more feminine and less common.

8. I had a mono speedy 35 & sold it because I had hardly used it but as soon as the Speedy B came out I bought it again & I've now bought another Speedy B..... This bag is so versatile & classic but I also love the Palermo so its a tough choice..... Both gorgeous bags

9. I like the idea of selling your speedy to put towards the speedy b.

10. I'd go for the Palermo.
    I think its an adorable bag !

11. Palermo since you have a Speedy already!

12. :tup: I agree! :smile:

13. Speedy B all the way.

14. +1!!

15. ^^that might be a possibility.....and then save up to cover the difference...
    ohhh the poll is almost tied...lol..such a tough decision...but a good problem to have;)
    thanks ladies for the input...i ordered a palermo and will post some pics when it comes in...