please help me decide speedy b 30 or palermo pm

?

speedy b 30 or palermo pm

1. speedy b 30

2. palermo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I can't decide between a speedy b 30 or a palermo pm....what do you ladies think? i already have a speedy 30 de (without the straps), and i never find myself using it because of the top handle. i like the pleating and the structured bottom of the palermo...and i like the versatility of the strap for the speedy b...please help me decide

2. You could sell your Speedy to fund the Speedy B and then get the Palermo too. But if you had to choose one, I'd choose the Palermo. I think that bag is so cute

3. I like the palermo. It would add some variety to your growing collection.

4. I'm getting a Speedy B myself so I have to say Speedy B.

5. Sounds like the Palermo is what you really want. I'm pretty sure you can buy a longer strap or get the speedy b strap for it. ;)

6. Oooh Palermo is so beautiful. I'm a sucker for her beautiful pleats though!!

7. Palermo PM. Much more feminine and less common.

8. I had a mono speedy 35 & sold it because I had hardly used it but as soon as the Speedy B came out I bought it again & I've now bought another Speedy B..... This bag is so versatile & classic but I also love the Palermo so its a tough choice..... Both gorgeous bags

9. I like the idea of selling your speedy to put towards the speedy b.

10. I'd go for the Palermo.
    I think its an adorable bag !

11. Palermo since you have a Speedy already!

12. :tup: I agree! :smile:

13. Speedy B all the way.

14. +1!!

15. ^^that might be a possibility.....and then save up to cover the difference...
    ohhh the poll is almost tied...lol..such a tough decision...but a good problem to have;)
    thanks ladies for the input...i ordered a palermo and will post some pics when it comes in...