Please help me decide - should I keep this wallet?

kat25

Aug 27, 2007
I have been wanting to buy a compact wallet for my Eva for a long time now, but have been holding back on buying a zcp, mostly because I feel like it won't hold much, and bills need to be folded, etc. Well, I found this nice wallet online (by Celine) and it seemed perfect for the Eva! It looks like the same size as LV zcp, but it has more credit card slots (8) a, zipped interior coin pocket and a full length bill pocket. Well, I received it yesterday, and unfortunately, I was kind of disappointed with the color. It looked too dark compared to the pictures on the website. I do love the style, but not so much the color. I am now debating whether to just return it (though I will only get store credit) and get an LV zcp (undecided on which one yet), or just keep it? Would like to hear your opinions on this wallet! Thanks in advance!

IPhonePictures002.jpg

honestly, i dont like the wallet. Specifically, I dont like the printing. Is that the celine logo? Im not familar with celine besides their gorgeous luggage bag. So i say go for LV! Their wallets are so classic!

I don't really like the Celine wallet. I think you should go for the ZCP because you'll only keep thinking about it until you get it. They're also so classy and will last you a long time. I had a cassis Epi ZCP that I sold for whatever reason and I still think about it and regret selling it.

Thanks for your honest opinion. I've never really looked into Celine wallets before, it was sort of an impulse buy. I'm trying to upload more pics, but I'm having lots of trouble. I will try to post some interior pics.

i love and can pack a ton in my zcp, but if you would like more credit card slots then you may want to consider the zippy compact wallet (sold only in azur and ebene). the zippy compact has 10 card slots and zips completely open like your celine wallet does.

i love and can pack a ton in my zcp, but if you would like more credit card slots then you may want to consider the zippy compact wallet (sold only in azur and ebene). the zippy compact has 10 card slots and zips completely open like your celine wallet does.

Would that be a good sized wallet for the eva clutch? I do have the emily wallet, but wanted to get something smaller specifically for my eva. I think I will definitely just return this Celine wallet. I've been trying to convince myself to just keep it, but I guess I'm just really not loving it. Thanks for your suggestion, I will definitely check it out.

Im sorry OP, l dont like the Celine wallet. Look at the Helene LV wallet - look at their website under Monogram (l think it only comes in Mono) its quite new and l think it has a seperate section for bills so they dont have to be folded.

I really like the wallet and I would keep it. I like to mix my brands a bit and am not too much into having my items coordinated. But it seems like you don't really like it so no point in keeping it if you are not sure. Buy the one that will put a smile on your face every time you pull it out of your bag :smile:

I think the Celine wallet is great because it holds so much. But you're not loving it so return it and get a vernis zcp. You'll smile every time you use it! I'm using mine as my everyday wallet right now and it holds just enough. I never thought it would be big enough, amazing how much stuff we don't really need. Good luck!