Please help me decide: Petit Noe or Popincourt Haut?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. If you only had these two choices (I know...tomorrow, I'll be obsessing about two other LV bags:shame: ...but humour me anyway) and you wanted to get the best LV experience for the money:lol: , which would you chose?

2. Ph

3. I would choose the Popincourt Haut...the Petit Noe just isn't quite my style.

4. Poppincourt Haut for me too!

5. Petit Noe, I don't like the Haut at all...looks too 'lunch bag' to me..

6. Petite Noe!!!

7. I bought the Popincourt Haut on impulse. I never even considered buying the PH until last week when I was in the store!! I tried it on while waiting for my SA to bring out a new Saleya PM (a gift for my mommy). I love the Popincourt Haut more than my speedy! heheh o:smile:

8. petite noe!! it looked so so good on LV_addict a couple months ago when she posted pictures. i fell in love with the shape. couple that with the fact that i really don't care for the shape of the pop haut (looks like a pup tent to me!) and there's my answer.

9. I don't care for any of them..but the petite noe is cute in white MC! I also prefer the popincourt over the haut version.

10. popincourt haut!

11. Absolutely popincourt haut !!!

12. Ph!!

13. i'm going to say: Popincourt Haut just because i think its cute!!!

14. Ph!

15. Petit Noe (not a fan of PH).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice