Please help me decide on wallet & cosmetic case combination

Nov 21, 2006
So I'm going to LV tomorrow to purchase a wallet and cosmetic case. I cannot decide what to get...can you guys please help me ;) I want something that looks cute with the bags I have. I have mono bags and one red epi alma and will be getting a black epi alma real soon. I want a cute combo of accessiories. I have a mono cosmetic accessories bag that I use in my bags for receipts and what nots. I just cant decide on what line to go with and what colors. Thanks :smile:

Last edited:
Go with something Pomme! I love a pomme wallet with the rayure cosmetic case, or the amarante wallet with the rayure. If you want to match up your existing mono cosmetic case I think you can do any thing in vernis or epi electric like amande! Or how about the bleu lagoon?

LVoeletters said:
Go with something Pomme! I love a pomme wallet with the rayure cosmetic case, or the amarante wallet with the rayure. If you want to match up your existing mono cosmetic case I think you can do any thing in vernis or epi electric like amande! Or how about the bleu lagoon?

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't know if the pomme goes with the red epi bag, otherwise I love the pomme.

I would get one mono piece and a pop of color, perhaps epi or vernis? I agree pomme would be lovely. Bringing your bag in with you is a great idea! Oh! How about an epi electric piece? So many choices lol. Can't wait to see what you come home with :smile:

luvmy3girls said:
Ohhhh that's cute! Do you think the yellow would get dirty?

I dropped my epi citron alma in a gravelly mud puddle, and it came out with only a few small hairline scratches that you need eagle eyes to notice. It gave me hope for epi Sarah surviving the inside of my bags.

Check out the gray epi Sarah. It has a lovely yellow interior.