please help me decide on these SOREL boots!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
What color do you prefer? I am going to buy a new coat late this year or next year. It would likely be black or green. Right now I have black so I am starting from scratch for my winter gear (just moved) so I don't know where to start but I know I'll be living in these.

Thanks!

Also, how should these fit? Should it be a full size bigger? Smaller?

Attachments

• green boot.png
    green boot.png
    257.2 KB · Views: 241
  • black boot.png
    black boot.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 216

Minty Tea

Jun 14, 2015
I like both colours. I think that you can't go wrong with either one. I'm a size 7 and I find that the 7 are a little bit big on me. I don't mind it as I usually add wool insoles to all my winter boots make them warmer or wear thick wool socks. WeI spend a lot of time outdoors in -20 to -30C. They are heavy. They are the only brand I buy for my children's winter boots.

Last edited:

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
If the bottom part is black, I like the brown. I love wearing my brown boots with my olive green parka, especially with blue jeans.

If the bottom part is black, the brown will also go with a black coat.

Otherwise I would get the black because that will go with both green and black coats, and jeans of any color. The black makes more of a statement IMO, which would make me less likely to wear them a lot.

Brown will look good with blue, black and olive jeans. Not so good with gray or red toned jeans.

cwxx

Feb 26, 2014
Even though I have this pair in black, I kinda want the olive! Most of my winter coats are black so a little contrast is always nice. Also they def are true to size with a little room to spare, but as others have said, that room allows for thicker socks, etc.

Heidz

Aug 27, 2015
The olive green one is a MUST have!! I have the olive ones and they are gorgeous in person and a nice subtle pop of color for the winter. They do run a little big as i'm usually a 7 and sized down to a 6.5 even with wearing thicker socks.