Please help me decide on my second chanel classic flap!

blumster

O.G.
Jan 2, 2013
Hello fellow chanel lovers! I want to buy my second classic and I need your opinions...
I bought my first bag a couple of months ago and settled on a reissue 227 black with RHW- love her and have been using her tons for every day running around.
I need a bag that can go a bit more dressy. I am stuck between a black lamb in SHW in size medium or jumbo
Mind you, I am a stay at home mom and my lifestyle right now is very casual. Going out with DH is usually putting on a nice pair of leggings, boots and a sweater or a casual sun dress in summer.
Which size would you recommend I get? Does one look better on me than the other? The boutique only had red in both sizes to try on but for sure I would get a black bag….
Thanks so much for your thoughts in advance!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407394122.663171.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407394153.050181.jpg

thanks everyone for weighing in so far- keep in mind, I will be getting a black bag, not the red (as lovely as it is)
I'm more confused with which size do you think looks better on me and suits my needs better? :wtf::help:

Medium, since you already have a larger 227 and you said you want something more dressy. The medium can double as a clutch in the evenings. And I would reconsider the red; it is stunning!