Please help me decide on my second chanel classic flap!

I agree with the others, I would go for the m/l since you already have the Reissue 227. The m/l looks great on you and it can be dressy for going out at night or casual during the day when you don't want to carry around as much.

as you say you dont really need an avening bag, I´d go for the jumbo i have a few bags but i always switch my jumbo and birkin every few days!

No, the dressy bag is actually what I do need. I have a bunch of everyday bags between my reissue, lv artsy and evora mm. But no bags for dress or weddings, etc...

Ok everyone,
I'm pretty set on the m/l but want to post a few more pics. Please give me your honest opinions if you think the bag looks too small for my frame. I am not petite by any means-
Also, another question... How do most of you wear this bag? Do you wear it single chain or more as a clutch? I think when doubled, I wouldn't have enough strap drop to wear it with my winter coat. Just curious.....ImageUploadedByPurseForum1407508715.416572.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1407508737.417444.jpg

I always wear my m/l with the strap doubled. I haven't noticed an issue with wearing it over a coat, but you could always go single strap or just have it in the crook of your arm with the strap doubled.