Which would you choose?

• Saint Laurent mini lou camera bag

• Saint Laurent toy loulou

• Chloe Tess small

• Chloe Faye day bag mini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 19, 2015
Thanks in advance for your time. :heart:

I'm currently carefully considering my next purse purchase and I'm a bit stuck on the following four bags:
  • Saint Laurent mini lou camera bag
  • Saint Laurent toy loulou
  • Chloe Tess small
  • Chloe Faye day bag
These are the particular colours I'm looking at:
SmartSelect_20200628-082212_Keep Notes.jpg SmartSelect_20200628-082232_Keep Notes.jpg SmartSelect_20200628-080905_Samsung Internet.jpg SmartSelect_20200628-080918_Samsung Internet.jpg

Any input/reviews/comparisons of each would be so highly appreciated. I've been watching a lot of YouTube and reading through individual threads, but I wanted to put my specific conundrum out there.

I'm a big big fan of small/mini bags and I'm 5'1.

For reference, the only other bag purchase I have penciled in (for my birthday) any time soon is the Alma BB in damier ebene.
SmartSelect_20200628-082452_Keep Notes.jpg

Here are the luxury purses I currently own:
SmartSelect_20200628-082602_Keep Notes.jpg

And all my other bags:
Screenshot_20200628-082628_Keep Notes.jpg

Apr 19, 2015
I have borrowed the Chloe Tess and love it. Long strap is enough for crossbody and adjusts - I'm 5'6. Strap is comfortable and smaller one is very handy for quick hold and carry. holds enough, easy to access and close. Has card slot front on outside under the flap
Thank you! :flowers:

dariajb

Jul 27, 2018
The YSL camera bag is stunning. It looks like you don’t have a camera bag in your collection so you might like adding one. I have the Gucci marmot camera bag in nude and use it way more than I thought I would. It’s nice to have a casual, functional everyday bag that you can still dress up for nighttime. I have the toy loulou in black with gold and you can use that for day and night too. It’s a little too small for me for everyday so I don’t use it as much as I’d like to but it is a very cute bag. I love the chloe Faye day bag too. Seems like a good size and great for everyday. All of your choices are beautiful but overall I can’t get over that white YSL with the silver. So beautiful! Good luck!

Reactions: shoemetheworld