Please help me decide on my next purchase.

bebegir162

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to Hawaii in 1 week and would like to take advantage of the cheaper pricing and sales tax. I'm currently considering the following items:

Mini Lin Manon in PM or MM - I really like the fact that this is a shoulder bag and the LV logo is more subtle, but is the mini lin fabric hard to take care of?

Damier Neverfull MM
- I think it's the cutest damier shoulder bag that's in my price range, but it's an open top. I'm afraid of things falling out of my bag, or someone reaching into my bag.

Vernis Amarante French Purse Wallet - I don't own any vernis items, but I want one. I love the amarante color and I love the french purse, but I already have a french purse wallet in Damier Ebene.

The problem is that I can only buy 1 and maybe 2 items at the most (if DH isn't around when I checkout). ;) Please help me decide!

I would get the neverfull. I have not bought a damier item before, but this one looks cute. I do not mind open top items. I have other similar style bags, and they typically fits under your arm, so stuff does not come out. I think it is super cute - and buy the Hawaiian name tag while you are there - it is super cute and only available in HA. Someone else posted one a while back.

I would get the neverfull. I have not bought a damier item before, but this one looks cute. I do not mind open top items. I have other similar style bags, and they typically fits under your arm, so stuff does not come out. I think it is super cute - and buy the Hawaiian name tag while you are there - it is super cute and only available in HA. Someone else posted one a while back.
What's the Hawaiian name tag? Can you post a pic?