Please help me decide on my next bag

Kerstinxo

Feb 12, 2016
Hi Ladies,

I am torn between three different bags and need your help to take a decision.

The three bags are the following ones:
- chanel boy old medium caviar black RHW
- classic flap m/l black caviar SHW
- Reissue 225 black aged calf leather RHW

I don't know which bag I should buy.

I always wanted a caviar boy, but I think i don't like the current 17p leather (I have this boy at home already but thinking about sending it back) - the leather is so smooth.

On the classic flap i love the look and the chain with the leather and it looks very nice worn.

On the Reissue I love that you Can wear it crossbody.

Please help me.

revangelina

My Playground IG: @mytoyischanel
Jan 27, 2015
Do u see yourself buying any more Chanel in the near future?

The classic silver will b my top choice hehe. However, it is a classic line and will be still be reproduced in the future.

Oh what do u mean by the caviar from the boy being too smooth?

Kerstinxo

Feb 12, 2016
Yes, i think I will add more chanel bags to my collection in the future.

The caviar feels not durable enough for me and also the quilts are very flat

ctrxn

Jan 26, 2017
i would go for classic flap, it really holds its price value, its a classic and i wear mine all the time! i wear it for evenings out and casually too. you can't go wrong with any of the three!

though, im holding out to purchase a caviar boy bc of the same reason.. ive seen so many problems with this years quality of caviar boys.. so ill patiently wait lol

fishnumber2

May 8, 2014
New York, NY
Hard choice between the boy and the classic flap. My first bag was the exact combo of CF you listed, I bought it because to me it was quintessential chanel, and I wanted something that's absolutely timeless. However, I also love how casual yet dressy the boy can be, and the fact that it's a single flap will fit more than the double flap! Given that you already have a boy, my vote goes to CF

ZoeyZhou

Jul 16, 2014
If boy is ruled out for now, between CF and reissue, get reissue if you really really care about crossbody, otherwise get a CF first. I guess it doesn't really matter because you will get all of them anyways LOL.