Please help me decide on Mon Monogram colors...

NHgirly

Apr 12, 2012
I really like the moutarde/ivory and also the fuschia/ivory.

The fuschia is pretty and I like the pop of color.
The moutarde is very classic looking and will look great as the bag ages.

Please help me choose. Thanks :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382967973.757240.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382967996.987656.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382968018.381713.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382968032.895486.jpg

I'd usually vote fuchsia but I have to admit, I really love the moutarde/ivory combination. It's beautiful against the Mono canvas. It will be even prettier with a lovely patina. I vote mortared!

I was in the same situation in the spring when I got my Mon Mono. Pink is my favorite color. I never ever wear it, but it just makes me happy. I wanted the pink and ivory for so long but when it came time to order, I almost chickened out because I worried about the colors being too "loud" and not matching most of my clothes. I nearly went the "safe" route and purchased the moutarde and ivory. The moutarde and ivory are very lovely, but they are very "plain" IMO...no WOW factor. In the end, I went with what I love. Hey, Louis Vuitton was making a bag specifically for ME so I wanted it to reflect what I love most. I'm so happy with my decision. Good luck making yours!!

Wow - of all the possible color combinations to make - we have the same exact taste! I have 2 mon mono bags. My speedy 30 is in moutard-ivoire and my NF MM is in fucshia-ivoire. I love the moutarde for year round and the fucshia for Spring and Summer. Both combos are gorgeous and you cannot go wrong!