Please help me decide on a timeless bag

And they are the 2 I love!!! So hard lol! Leaning more towards fendi today! My mind will probably change tomorrow!
I know the feeling! For me, the only way around for me is to think with logic.
Look at your clothes and other bags. Do you have a bag that resembles one or the other? Do you have clothes that go better with one than the other? Do you prefer a camera bag or a flap? Do you like or mind a chain strap?

I want it to be timeless and still grab it in 20 years! Do you think the camera bag style is timeless?
I think the camera bag style has been around long enough to prove it's not going anywhere. The same goes for the flap style that's been around for ages - although the College is a bit more modern twist on the style. The only thing IMO that might make it seem dated at some point, is the large logo. (Visible branding is a no for me so this is probably why I think this might happen)

Aside from the logo heavy camerabag, that style is the most classic. The other bags are al quite puffed and although I love it, all the YSL bags look quite trendy with that style.

If you like the Fendi logo I suggest the baguette. That is a classic bag.

Although I don't know if you want to wear the bag 20 years from now. Although I am pretty solid stylewise, I do see a shift from then till now.

Vote for the College! Especially of all those colour/material combos I think the College will seem least seasonal (though a sure bet is always black if you're into it.) Good luck!