Please help me decide on a timeless bag

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
And they are the 2 I love!!! So hard lol! Leaning more towards fendi today! My mind will probably change tomorrow!
I know the feeling! For me, the only way around for me is to think with logic.
Look at your clothes and other bags. Do you have a bag that resembles one or the other? Do you have clothes that go better with one than the other? Do you prefer a camera bag or a flap? Do you like or mind a chain strap?

MummaB

Aug 29, 2020
I want it to be timeless and still grab it in 20 years! Do you think the camera bag style is timeless?

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
I want it to be timeless and still grab it in 20 years! Do you think the camera bag style is timeless?
I think the camera bag style has been around long enough to prove it's not going anywhere. The same goes for the flap style that's been around for ages - although the College is a bit more modern twist on the style. The only thing IMO that might make it seem dated at some point, is the large logo. (Visible branding is a no for me so this is probably why I think this might happen)

Egel

Mar 9, 2020
Aside from the logo heavy camerabag, that style is the most classic. The other bags are al quite puffed and although I love it, all the YSL bags look quite trendy with that style.

If you like the Fendi logo I suggest the baguette. That is a classic bag.

Although I don't know if you want to wear the bag 20 years from now. Although I am pretty solid stylewise, I do see a shift from then till now.

dangerouscurves

Instagram: irinka_schickimicki
O.G.
Feb 28, 2010
Deutschland
The most classic looking of all the options is YSL College bag. Fendi logo bags come and in our of style but The College looks timeless.

Tote Ali

Jul 2, 2018
Vote for the College! Especially of all those colour/material combos I think the College will seem least seasonal (though a sure bet is always black if you're into it.) Good luck!