Which new DE bag?

• Marylebone PM

• New Neverfull PM

• Something else?

Results are only viewable after voting.

hart88hart

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I'm looking for something lightweight and not too fussy. So I'm down to the Marylebone PM or the NM Neverfull PM. I don't carry much so I don't need a large bag. Any thoughts? I also thought about the ?Reggia?? I would greatly appreciate your opinions. Thanks!

Last edited:

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Marylebone and yes it is lightweight. Maybe not as light as the never full though

Be Blessed MoNikki

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Reggia is really light weight and looks great on. However the Marylebone is really nice also. I would do Marylebone over the NF though, just because it's a little more dressed up tha the NF. But, it would be a toss up between the Reggia and Marylebone. Sorry I'm not much help.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Of the two bags that you listed, I'd vote Maryleone. It's really not very heavy. I did vote for something else because I agree that you should check out the Reggia. It's lightweight, comfortable and is so beautiful on the shoulder. Good luck deciding!

deb68nc

O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Marylebone is lightweight and very pretty with its brass accents. You can wear her cinched or open as well as the neverfull. I'd pick that for sure.

sherimehling

Jan 5, 2014
Maybe ask yourself if you prefer two handles or one? I don't have the marylebone but do have the reggia and I really like the one strap. It's very comfortable on the shoulder. Good luck!