Please help me decide on a color for the Faridah

I've decided on the Faridah as favorite style for spring but I have no idea which color to get as I like ALL of them! I've narrowed it down to these three (leaning towards acid yellow but I've heard that the green is striking in person, and I always have a thing for gray):

My wardrobe is all over the place when it comes to color. In the summer, I wear a lot of neutrals (white, camel, gray, brown, navy) as well as blue, greens, and sometimes some red or coral.

I haven't seen any of these bags in real life so that makes the decision even tougher. Any insight?

200x200-jgtga2007101103.jpg

63e7_1.JPG

marcjacobs-turnlockfaridah-yellow.jpg

Miss_shopalot - you know my 1st choice would be the acid yellow! ;)A close second would be the green. I think if you are looking for a spring bag, color is your best choice. Although the grey is pretty too! Good luck, can 't wait to see what you get!

Grey for me too. I'm not a big big fan of bright bags (for me). But if that is your style, go for one of those! I love seeing them on others but somehow don't have the guts!

i vote for grey too! i didn't even know anything in grey was still available! if i found a grey teri i'd probably run around in circles for an hour from sheer excitement!

there was... i think they sold out quite a while ago... i didn't get it because i got a grey MJ N/S tote... but i reeeeally wish i had...

I love Grey! Although, if you were getting it for Spring and Summer, the buttery yellow is lovely and Midnight is a great color too! I'm not helping much am I?:shame: