Please help me decide on a color for the Faridah

If the yellow is not too bright (I can't remember what it looked like in the store), then I vote for that one. Not that it's on your list, but the midnight blue is my fave. (Big help, eh? :P)

For spring and summer I say acid yellow or grass. I'm NO HELP because I couldn't make the decision myself, so both are on their way to me! I'm really trying to tell myself I will only keep one, but as each day passes it seems to be getting harder and harder to think that I will. Hopefully I'll hate one when it shows up, that will make it much easier!

For spring and summer I say acid yellow or grass. I'm NO HELP because I couldn't make the decision myself, so both are on their way to me! I'm really trying to tell myself I will only keep one, but as each day passes it seems to be getting harder and harder to think that I will. Hopefully I'll hate one when it shows up, that will make it much easier!

when do yours arrive? I'd love to see a side by side comparison :tup:

I got BOTH in the mail yesterday! It was like bag heaven.

I'll post pictures at the end of the post, but I've decided to keep the grass. I loved everything about the acid yellow (feet on the bottom of the bag, slouchier, smaller) except for the color. From the look of it online (and even in my pictures I took) it looks much brighter than it really is. It's almost a mustard like yellow. It doesn't stand out as much as the grass. I thought it would be more of a lemon like yellow. I sadly sent her back this morning. Like I said, more than likely I will be keeping the grass. I'm sure it will get slouchier as time passes, but it looks so big because it's brand new! I was dissapointed that there was a pen mark on the corner of the bag. I scrubbed it lightly and it is almost gone, but it took a little of the green with it! :shocked: I'll put a little conditioner on it and it will be fine, it's not even noticable except to anal me.

So that's my decision, grass is in and I'll be rockin' it this spring. I hope this helps you make your decision.

001014-1.jpg

001013-1.jpg

001012-1.jpg

001010-1.jpg

001008-1.jpg

001004.jpg

I love the yellow too, but it photographs completely different than what it looks like. I have to keep telling myself I made the right choice when I look at the photos because my heart just leaps at the yellow. If only it looked like that in real life!