Please help me decide on a color for the Faridah

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've decided on the Faridah as favorite style for spring but I have no idea which color to get as I like ALL of them! I've narrowed it down to these three (leaning towards acid yellow but I've heard that the green is striking in person, and I always have a thing for gray):

My wardrobe is all over the place when it comes to color. In the summer, I wear a lot of neutrals (white, camel, gray, brown, navy) as well as blue, greens, and sometimes some red or coral.

I haven't seen any of these bags in real life so that makes the decision even tougher. Any insight?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'm a grey junkie..so I vote for grey. I think it would go with more.
    I've never seen the green and yellow in person so I don't know if they'd be too intense for me.

3. All are very pretty. I love the midnight color too

4. Miss_shopalot - you know my 1st choice would be the acid yellow! ;)A close second would be the green. I think if you are looking for a spring bag, color is your best choice. Although the grey is pretty too! Good luck, can 't wait to see what you get!

5. Grey is my vote... I like the understated coolness of the Faridah and grey combo... I think it's very chic

6. Grey for me too. I'm not a big big fan of bright bags (for me). But if that is your style, go for one of those! I love seeing them on others but somehow don't have the guts!

7. grey! of course... :heart:

8. i vote for grey too! i didn't even know anything in grey was still available! if i found a grey teri i'd probably run around in circles for an hour from sheer excitement!

9. Another vote for the grey!!! :love:

Sep, is there a grey teri???

10. there was... i think they sold out quite a while ago... i didn't get it because i got a grey MJ N/S tote... but i reeeeally wish i had...

11. Grey!

12. Actually I really like the acid yellow. Love those pops of color.

13. I vote gray and the yellow one..

14. I love Grey! Although, if you were getting it for Spring and Summer, the buttery yellow is lovely and Midnight is a great color too! I'm not helping much am I?:shame:

15. You can't go wrong in any color, but my personal fave is:

[​IMG]