Please help me decide on a Cartier watch!

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
I'm trying to decide on a tank francaise with a two tone (rose gold and stainless steel) watch band and mother of pearl face.

I'm also considering the same watch, but with a regular/white face and diamonds.

I feel like the MOP face with the Roman numerals is elegant and unique. I'm just wondering if I'll feel bad spending so much on a watch without any diamonds. The tradeoff is if you get the diamonds, you don't get the Roman numerals which I think adds to the classiness of this particular watch. I also wonder if I'll get tired of the mother of pearl face, since this is a watch I plan on wearing for the indefinite future. I do think it's beautiful though.

Please help! :shocked:

I'm trying to decide on a tank francaise with a two tone (rose gold and stainless steel) watch band and mother of pearl face.

I'm also considering the same watch, but with a regular/white face and diamonds.

I feel like the MOP face with the Roman numerals is elegant and unique. I'm just wondering if I'll feel bad spending so much on a watch without any diamonds. The tradeoff is if you get the diamonds, you don't get the Roman numerals which I think adds to the classiness of this particular watch. I also wonder if I'll get tired of the mother of pearl face, since this is a watch I plan on wearing for the indefinite future. I do think it's beautiful though.

Please help! :shocked:
Do you have any pics??

I have had a MOP datejust for about 6 or 7 years and have never gotten tired of it. The MOP on the Cartier is lovely but has lots of pink tones though... do you wear much pink? The flinque dial OTOH will match virtually everything.